|Instrumentation & IT|
|CLASSIfibre, digital fibre length determiner
Almost all manufacturers have a sampler, in fact still continue to have a sampler, which is round type, and hence skill of a person is involved & required to achieve identical results. Further the sensor in the main instrument used is a wide sensor, ie, 3 mm sensor. This also leads to lot of in-accuracies.
Keisokki decided to eliminate both problems and develop a new type of instrument. Hence it introduced its computer technology based Classifibre with: Light source using special linear lamp & not normal spot lamp; 1 mm sensor against 3 mm sensor; Flat sampler.
The total testing time including preparing of sample and display of the fibrogram with all statistics on the monitor is 20 seconds only. By making above changes in the existing technology the following advantages have been achieved:
- Longest fibre measurable is 80 mm with Classifibre.
- No need for calibration cotton, etc.
- Detection of short fibres as 3 mm sensor has limitations to detect short fibres accurately.
- Information of fibre length at 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, etc available simultaneously.
- This is very important for assessment of fly generation & hairiness. Such small fibres also are known to create pilling in fabric stage. Information like short fibre content, CV%, 2.5% span length, 5.0% span length, upper half mean length, etc information is available.
|published October, 2013|
|Products/Services: More alike than you might think|
|Keisokki Evenness Tester KET80VC|
Keisokki offers KET80VC, a yarn evenness tester for filament yarn/nylon yarn/POY. KET 80VC is 5th generation, computer technology based instrument. Keisokki introduced its computer technology based instrument KET80C in 1980 whereas other manufacturers could introduce their computer technology based instrument in 1987 only (7-years later).
|KEISOKKI Classifault Trichord Flex CFT|
Keisokki Classifault Trichord Flex CFT is a Yarn Fault Classifying Instrument
|Textest FX 3750 Digital Elmendorf Tearing Tester|
The Textest FX 3750 Digital Elmendorf Tearing Tester is a microprocessor controlled falling pendulum instrument with digital display for determination of the average force required to propagate a single-rip tongue-type tear starting from a cut in paper, cardboard, plastics, nonwovens and woven fabrics.
|Keisokki Classifault Trichord Flex CFT|
Classifault Trichord Flex is the new model of Keisokki Evenness tester.