Spinning & Weaving (121 to 140 of 340)|
| Rings & travellers that optimise spinning process|
- The Reiners + Furst brand is a global synonym for rings and travellers of famously high, guaranteed top quality. The secret of its success lies in the details. R+F sees its role as your innovation partner – that is why it has a constant on-site presence in ring spinning mills the world over.
|product profile from Reiners + Furst GmbH u company KG published August, 2009|
| LMW Ring Spinning System|
- Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd, manufacturers of the entire spinning range of machines offers the following products in Ring Spinning System.
|product profile from Lakshmi Machine Works Limited published August, 2009|
| GSL Galaxy Tandom Bhupa Jute Card Model BF3000|
- GSL has introduced for the first time in the world GSL Breaker cum Finisher Jute Card with Auto-Leveler Intersecting Rotary Gill Head. The new design has combined two machines namely GSt Breaker cum Finisher Jute Card with Auto-Leveler Intersecting Rotary Gill Head.
|product profile from GSL Textile India Pvt Ltd published August, 2009|
| All-Roller Mounting Machine|
- Carding is a passion at the Indian Card Clothing Co Ltd (ICC) and its team is constantly studying every aspect of the process. That is how it improves its existing products and also develop newer products to make carding and its maintenance as convenient and efficient as possible.
|product profile from ICC published August, 2009|
| Sabar grinding attachment for compact spinning|
- Sabar customers are always at advantageous position, due to Sabar's engineering expertise and design innovations. In the same spirit, now you have RoCoS grinding attachment for compact spinning.
|product profile from Arihant Spintech Equipment published August, 2009|
| Beam Trolley|
- Atmaram Engg Works & UB Furniture offers Beam Trolley, a product fabricated for textile industries for carrying beam from one place to another. It carries beam directly on trolley, not on the floor. The benefit is that the floor does not get damaged and also there is not a salvage problem in it.
|product profile from Atmaram Engg Works & UB Furniture published August, 2009|
| HDS-CX3 Draw Texturising Machine|
- Himson manufactures superior quality draw texturising machines that are used for imparting certain useful properties in man-made yarn. These machinery ensure consecutive processing into ready textile goods with high service characteristics.
|product profile from Himson Textile Engineering Industries Pvt Ltd published August, 2009|
| Leno shirting and striped patterns|
- Picanol Original Quality Parts offers a wide range of products and solutions to increase the flexibility, productivity and profitability of your weaving machines. They provide state-of-the-art technology adapted for weaving machines in order to get maximum out of them. Their products include mechanical, electronical, software and combined solutions.
|product profile from Picanol NV published August, 2009|
| Weaver & Warper Beams|
- Warp beams made by Harsiddh are sub assemblies that offer sophisticated designs for permanent, perfect and accurate use. Thanks to the combination of tube flanges and locks. Spray galvanising and electroplating methods are used for the barrel surface treatment.
|product profile from Harsiddh Textiles published August, 2009|
| Head Stock from Hi-Tech Machines|
- The Head Stock from Hi-Tech Machines will be suitable for weavers beam up to 40" dia. It comprises of one rubber coated delivery roll with two solid nip rolls to give firm isolating nip for yarn.
|product profile from Hi-Tech Machines published August, 2009|
| WMT Precision Winder PCP-08|
- Winding Machinery Traders offers Precision Winder PCP-08, which includes the technical specification.
|product profile from Winding Machinery Traders published August, 2009|
| ELECTROMECH-100 High Speed Sectional Warping Machine|
- Techmech offers ELECTROMECH-100 High Speed Sectional Warping Machine.
|product profile from Tech Mech Engineers published August, 2009|
| SUMA JRL|
- Suma JRL from Sumatex is built specially for CPM or jacquard machines, with the many salient features.
|product profile from Sumatex Limited published August, 2009|
| SRP Simplex bobbins, dyeing tubes & cones|
- SRP Simplex Bobbins are made from high impact ABS & PPCP material and inserted with acetal bush for longer life. These are suitable for LMW, RME, Texmaco Howa, Zinser, Electrojet, Chinese frame and others.
|product profile from S R Plastic published June, 2009|
| Aiki's AT-501 A air texturising machine|
- AIKI Riotech Corporation, Japan offers AT-501 A air texturising machine, which has the following functions: It feeds continuous fibres (POY/FDY) such as nylon and polyester into an air texturising nozzle with a feed roller set at arbitrary speed, interlaces that yarn with air or blends them using turbulence generated by compressed air inside the nozzle, and then produces yarn known as ATY.
|product profile from Aiki Riotech Corporation published June, 2009|
| VXL Primary & Secondary Drum Type Filter|
- When today's textile mills demand a very high level of performance can you afford to be sidelined? Optimum time usage & Efficiency -- They extend to even key operations like waste disposal methods and process.
|product profile from VXL Systems published June, 2009|
| HabaDRIVE W-8 Spindle Tape|
- Energy saving has become an important issue in the textile industry. As the power requirement is continuously increasing due to high speed operations. The ring spinning frame is a major consumer of energy, which is about 40 to 60% of the total spinning mill consumption.
|product profile from Habasit-Iakoka Pvt Ltd published June, 2009|
| Accotex® Belts & Splice Equipment|
- Oerlikon Textile Components has introduced in the market its Accotex® Belts and Splice Equipment. Two general types of Accotex® Belts are available - Drive and Conveyer Belts.
|product profile from Oerlikon Textile Components / Oerlikon Textile AG published June, 2009|
| Sioen Nordifa: Nonwovens for filtration & technical felts|
- Maximized profitability in volume production applications, intelligent details for technical or leno weaving: regardless of how varied the demands on healds are – Grob can master them all. One highlight comes in the design of the OPTIFIL threadeye.
|product profile from Grob Textile AG published June, 2009|
| ICON Investa 736-T looms for plain weave|
- In 1970, Mr Amrutbhai K Panchal launched in Ahmedabad a small-scale unit for manufacturing spare parts for weaving machine. By 1980, it grew into Anil Metal Industries, a leading manufacturer of weaving looms.
|product profile from Anil Metal Industries published May, 2009|
| back to Machinery & Accessories|