Processing, Dyeing & Finishing (21 to 40 of 232)|
| Kornit Digital launches new Paradigm Printer|
- A digital add-on solution that enables the screen printer to combine traditional printing methods with digital printing techniques and create innovative printing applications.
|product profile from Kornit Digital published June, 2012|
| DreamAIR: Continuous wet & dry tumbling technology|
- During the last ITMA exhibition, held in Barcelona on September 2011, Pentek introduced DreamAIR, a new tumbling technology dedicated to the physical and chemical treatment of fabrics in continuous. With the aim of giving the highest added value to any fabrics, DreamAIR blends the creative and versatile content of discontinuous processes together with the repeatability and control of the continuous processes.
|product profile from Dipit International published June, 2012|
| Textilcolour reducing & finishing agents|
- TEXTILcolour, Switzerland offers Bioredukt TOP-NS, which is an environmental-friendly, liquid, direct dosable reducing agent for the reductive clearing of disperse dyed and printed fabrics on polyester.
|product profile from Textilcolor AG published May, 2012|
| Workhorse offers new colour control panel|
- The Javelin Pro eight-colour/10-station automatic textile screen printing machine has recently been upgraded. The touch screen control panel is now in colour, which makes it easier to use.
|product profile from Workhorse Products published May, 2012|
| Performance finishes from LJ Specialities|
- LJ Specialities is a UK based company that has been supplying the market with high quality and innovative products for over 30-years. With a network of agents spread around the globe generating supply to over 60 countries spanning 5 major continents. With a well-equipped laboratory LJ Specialities is able to provide high quality products and excellent customer service to a worldwide customer base.
|product profile from LJ Specialities limited published May, 2012|
| Continuous tumble dryer for knitted fabric|
- Pentek Textile Machinery, Italy, which is represented in India by he Delhi-based Dipti International, offers DesAIR, a a continuous tumble dryer for knitted fabric. In this dryer, there is a homogeneous distribution of steam during the most important steps of the treatment helping the knit to relax and distress.
|product profile from Dipit International published May, 2012|
| EnAIRgy: A speciality finishing machine for value-added goods|
- EnAIRgy is a speciality-finishing machine for value added goods; it’s the ideal tool for those who mean to improve the product market positioning conferring softness, bulkiness and volume, drapery, shrinkage and changes of look such as aged look, crinkling, millwash, lam-skin look, spongy look, three-dimensional effects, etc.
|product profile from Dipti International published April, 2012|
| Schoeller's new fluorocarbon-free textile finish|
- Isn’t it fascinating how ducks can dive under water and reemerge with their feathers still dry? Ducks and all water fowl produce an oily secretion that makes their plumage repel water.
|product profile from Schoeller Textil AG published April, 2012|
| ColorSoft Fabric Dyeing Machine|
- The ColorSoft range of dyeing machines offers problem-free operations under the most grueling conditions. The special in-built features make these machines ideally suited for demanding industrial conditions and they are economical in their use of water, steam, chemicals, dyestuff, and process times.The ColorSoft range of dyeing machines offers problem-free operations under the most grueling conditions. The special in-built features make these machines ideally suited for demanding industrial conditions and they are economical in their use of water, steam, chemicals, dyestuff, and process times.
|product profile from Exolloys Engineering Pvt Ltd published April, 2012|
| AVITERA® SE brings wider range of colours|
- Continuing from the success from its introductory launch in October 2010, AVITERA® SE from Huntsman Textile Effects, a leading global provider of high quality dyes and chemicals to the textile and related industries, continues to make strides in contributing to the economic and environmental sustainability.
|product profile from Huntsman International (India) Pvt Ltd published April, 2012|
| Thermofixing & Stretching Machines|
- Wumag Texroll thermo-fixing and stretching machines are an important part of modern finishing concepts for technical textiles.
|product profile from Wumag Texroll GmbH & Co KG published March, 2012|
| Dyeing solutions from Exolloys|
- Exolloys Engineering Pvt Ltd, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of fabric dyeing machine & yarn dyeing machine. The company was started in the year 2000 by two technocrats having vast experience in the field of equipment manufacturing for process industry.
|product profile from Exolloys Engineering Pvt Ltd published March, 2012|
| Concorde: Continuous treatment for fabrics in rope form|
- Mezzera offers Concorde, which represents the ideal improvement in the field of textile machines for the treatment of woven and knitted fabrics in rope form. The uses have grown impressively thanks to the reduced consumption and to the limited pollution in the waste water.
|product profile from Dipti International Ltd published February, 2012|
| Genencor's enzymes to replace chemicals|
- Textile wet processing is one of the most environmentally hazardous production stages within the textiles supply chain. Huge volumes of water are consumed during wet processing operation, which result in a high volume of effluent.
|product profile from Danisco (India) Pvt Ltd published February, 2012|
| Huntsman's AVITERA® SE makes strides|
- Continuing from the success from its initial launch in October 2010, AVITERA® SE from Huntsman Textile Effects, a leading global provider of high quality dyes and chemicals to the textile and related industries, continues to make strides in contributing to the sustainability of one of the earth’s most precious resources – water.
|product profile from Huntsman International (India) Pvt Ltd published February, 2012|
| PRESTO Color Matching Cabinet|
- PRESTO Color Matching Cabinet-Asia is useful for visual colour evaluation under different light sources with inbuilt 45 Angle. Light sources- Artificial Daylight D-65; Flourescent-TL-84; Filament; Ultra Violet; CWF.
|product profile from Presto Stantest Pvt Ltd published January, 2012|
| Rotary Drum Washers|
- Sun Textile Engineers offers Rotary Drum Washers especially developed shrinking process for bulkiness and desired effect on synthetic fabric. The rotary drum washer, also known as Relax rotary drum washer machine or simply rotary drum machine, is also able to process other parameters like sizing, scouring and creasing.
|product profile from Sun Textile Engineers published December, 2011|
| Stork Prints' new generation printing system|
- Stork Prints, The Netherlands, offers Pegasus EVO, which manages to combine excellent print quality with exceptional efficiency and flexibility in operation. The technology used is based on more than 40-years experience in rotary screen printing, and complemented by sophisticated components and production technologies.
|product profile from Stovec Industries Ltd published December, 2011|
| Super Seca flash cure units|
- It is sometimes hard to estimate how quickly one's sales will increase and one's shop will outgrow its equipment. But thanks to the new Super Seca line of flash cure units manufactured by Workhorse Products, one can start out small and easily add options or upgrade to meet one's shop’s needs as one expand.
|product profile from Workhorse Products published December, 2011|
| Unique Thies' rinsing process for discontinuous dye houses|
- A new rinsing process for discontinuous dye houses from Thies Textilmaschinen, dramatically reduces the number of rinses from 8 - 10 processes to just 2 - 4 with, for example, navy blue cotton, and also allows the treated water to be reused.
|product profile from Thies GmbH & Co KG published December, 2011|
| back to Machinery & Accessories|