Nonwovens & Technical Textiles (1 to 20 of 27)|
| Steron®, a versatile coating system|
- A few years ago, BASF created completely new ways to give surfaces an extremely unusual look and feel through use of a polyurethane dispersion with the brand name Steron®.
|product profile from BASF India Limited published September, 2013|
| Goyal Knitfab's velcro fabric for abrasive discs|
- Goyal Knitfab Pvt Ltd has announced the successful development of nylon velcro fabrics used as an industrial raw material in manufacturing of abrasive discs.
|product profile from Goyal Knitfab Pvt Ltd published August, 2013|
| Kappa 180: High volume industrial inkjet press|
- Durst Phototechnik AG, Italy, which is represented by the Textile Division of CeraDecor India Ltd, offers Kappa 180, a high volume industrial inkjet press.
|product profile from CeraDecor India Ltd, Textile Division published May, 2013|
| PCM's lamination & adhesivisation systems|
- PCM Srl is a company specialised in the design and construction of lamination and adhesivisation systems for every kind of product.
|product profile from Dipti International Ltd published February, 2013|
| Endless needled felts for compacting|
- Albany International, Italy is one of the world's top manufacturers of felts and belts for industrial use.
|product profile from Dipti International published October, 2012|
| Andritz Küsters presents new calender technology|
- Andritz Küsters, one of the leading suppliers worldwide of calender technology for the textiles, nonwovens, and paper industries, has developed an innovative calender concept for the growth market technical textiles, incorporating proven technologies from the production of paper and nonwovens. The new teXcal trike technology (patent application is ongoing) will be available for customer trials in a pilot plant at the technical center of Andritz Küsters in Krefeld, Germany, as from the end of this year.
|product profile from Andritz Küsters GmbH & Co KG published October, 2012|
| Sterling BST|
- Sterling BST, single needle quilting machine with twin heads from Sterling Nonwovens (P) Ltd is available in 2 models BST 6 and BST 6.2.
|product profile from Sterling Nonwovens P Limited published March, 2012|
| SiroLock® doffer and worker wire|
- Bekaert is continuously investing in new technologies that advance the customers’ competitive edge. One of the latest accomplishments is SiroLock® doffer and worker wire for nonwoven and long staple roller cards. This revolutionary new card wire is designed with a unique step that will significantly enhance both your web quality and productivity of your cards.
|product profile from Bekaert Carding Solutions Pvt Ltd published May, 2011|
| Tatham perfects crosslapper control with new system|
- Tatham Ltd, a UK-based specialist textile machinery company, has in response to industry demand developed the technology to provide higher production speeds with improved product weight distribution for crosslapper control. The system can be retrofitted to all makes of crosslappers.
|product profile from Tatham Limited published May, 2011|
| BTRA plasma treating machine|
- The Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) has installed an Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Treating Machine (Laboratory Model) for textiles.
|product profile from The Bombay Textile Research Association published September, 2009|
| ‘Wearable computer’ for first responders, biohazard workers|
- VivoMetrics Inc, founded in 1999 and based in Ventura, California, has launched VivoResponder™, a light-weight and compact, non-invasive, continuous life-sign monitoring system.
|product profile from VivoMetrics Inc published June, 2007|
| Bobbinet fabrics: Flexible, low weight but strong|
- Swisstulle UK Plc is the world’s largest volume manufacture of bobbinet fabrics.
|product profile from Swisstulle UK Ltd published June, 2007|
| Fibretronic’s deal for iPod control in garments, bags|
- Fibretronic has announced the signing of a deal with Apple Computer securing entry into the ‘Made-for-iPod’ licensing programme.
|product profile from Fibretronic (UK) Limited published June, 2007|
| Dyneema®: Lightweight, but strong|
- Dyneema® can be incorporated in fabrics to meet demanding specifications in a wide range of applications.
|product profile from DSM published June, 2007|
| Awnings save energy costs|
- awnings over windows in residences can save energy costs throughout the year.
|product profile from Professional Awning Manufacturers Association (PAMA) published June, 2007|
| Dilo’s new horizontal crosslapper Dilo-Layer|
- The Dilo-Layer is a universal horizontal cross-lapper to be used in card/crosslapper installations for processing a wide range of staple fibres.
|product profile from DILO published June, 2007|
| Neumag leads in nonwovens & BCF technologies|
- For more than 55 years Neumag, Business Unit Fibres and Nonwoven of Oerlikon Saurer Textile, has been standing for strict customer orientation and long lasting reliable equipment in the worldwide synthetic fibre and nonwoven industry.
|product profile from Neumag, Zweigniederlassung der Saurer GmbH & Co KG published June, 2007|
| SMIT expertise for technical textiles|
- SMIT TEXTILE will be participating in the 2007 edition of Techtextil Frankfurt, from 12th to 14th June 2007.
|product profile from SMIT SpA published May, 2007|
| Sioen Nordifa: Nonwovens for filtration & technical felts|
- Sioen-Nordifa is a fully integrated manufacturer of custom-made, high-tech nonwovens.
|product profile from Sioen Nordifa SA published May, 2007|
| Andritz Kusters & PILL sign exclusive pact|
- As of 1 January 2007 Andritz Küsters GmbH & Co KG, Krefeld, have entered into an exclusive co-operation agreement with regard to sales, production and installation of wet-laid nonwoven production installations with PILL Nassvliestechnik GmbH, Reutlingen.
|product profile from Andritz Küsters GmbH & Co KG published March, 2007|
| back to Machinery & Accessories|