Special Focus | July 2017
Rieter's RSB-D 50 Autoleveller Draw Frame
Rieter’s RSB-D 50 Autoleveller Draw Frame has achieved a new dimension in productivity, quality and easy operation. The new single-head draw frame generation from Rieter offers an unprecedented level of productivity with the highest quality standards. The patented drive concept ECOrized uses 25 per cent less belts, saves up to 1,000 euros per year on energy costs and now allows higher delivery speeds, for example for polyester and combed cotton.
The unique SLIVERprofessional expert system is integrated on the easy-to-use touchscreen. Assortment changeover times are significantly reduced. Superb scanning precision and highest autolevelling dynamics ensure outstanding sliver evenness. A patented sliver coiling sensor guarantees precise coiling from the very first centimetre.
- The drawframe is designed for highest productivity of up to 1,200 m/min delivery speed. Depending on the fibre material, the speed can be increased by up to 33 per cent.
- The substantially shortened drive train with energy-efficient motors saves up to 1,000 euros in energy costs per year on each RSB draw frame. This is also reflected in a significantly quieter machine.
- The patented sliver guide upstream of the drafting system guarantees centric sliver guidance with high productivity and sliver quality at all times.
- Superb scanning precision and highest autolevelling dynamics ensure outstanding sliver evenness – from the first to the last centimetre.
- Superior Classimat values in the yarn are achieved due to efficient drafting system extraction with lifting cleaning lips and the frequency-controlled drive.
- The new coiler CLEANcoil-PES extends the cleaning cycle on critical PES fibres to at least double. The CLEANtube option ensures clean sliver coiling when processing cotton.
- Convenient setting of the delivery speed, coiler speed, suction intensity and draft (RSB only) is made on the touchscreen via frequency-controlled drives.
- High visibility LEDs indicate the condition of the draw frame and simplify the work for the operator. A coloured touchscreen facilitates intuitive operation.
- The SLIVERprofessional expert system is integrated in the machine. The direct adoption of setting recommendations allows a rapid assortment changeover with best sliver quality.