Improvised screen, squeegee and drum washers for perfect and efficient washing with low water consumption are some of Embee’s achievements.
Embee, established in 1956 with a small beginning, always believed in continuous innovation and research for the betterment of today’s and tomorrow’s commitments to the textile industry. All the Embee’s products are aligned with its vision, which is to be the most trusted global leader in innovative technological solutions that are focused on higher efficiency and returns for sustainable growth of all the stakeholders.
- Perfect and efficient washing for all types of screens: High pressurized water jet uniformly cleans thoroughly from all sides with the aid of bristles. In conventional manual washing there is alwaysa risk of damaging the delicate nickel screens and improper washing of drums. Further in manual washing, screens and drums are not washed properly from inside and outside.
- Time saving: In manual washing, though a screen or squeegee takes 5-10 mins for washing, it is not washed properly. Whereas, six multiple screens and squeegees can be washed within the same time with Embee washers. Further with drum washer and squeegee washer, waste water can be filtered and reused for washing purpose; thereby, saving up to 90 per cent of water consumption.
- Water saving: Conventional cleaning is carried out with enormous wastage o f water as well as messing up the workplace. Embee strongly believes in conserving nature and as a part of this all washers of Embee use only 50 per cent of water as compared to conventional cleaning.
- Minimum labour: Every growing textile sector is evolving fast towards decreasing the running cost, which is dependent on labour and resources.
Keeping the cost factor in mind, Embee has manufactured washers, which need minimum labour unlike conventional cleaning. Since washing is an automated cycle completely devoid of human interference, labour is required only to load and unload the screens/drums.
- Fastest payback: Since significant time, water and labour saving can done with Embee washers, the payback is possible within few months.
- Space saving: The compact design of the machine requires minimum space and can be easily placed along the side of the rotary printing machine.
- Increases productivity: Since design change overtime can be reduced to 10 min, the productivity can be increased significantly. Daily productivity can be increased up to 50 per cent.
Some unique features of Multiple Rotary Screen Washer – Vertical & Horizontal:
- Can wash up to four to six screens at a time
- Robust S.S. 304 structure
- High pressure nozzle water spray system eliminates brushes
- Available for screens from 2,000 mm to 3,500 mm length
Unique features of Squeegee Washer:
- Can wash up to six squeegees at a time
- Robust complete S.S. 304 structure
- Unique water and air spray system for fast and thorough cleaning of colour pipes
- High pressure nozzle water spray system
- Available for 2,000 to 3,500 mm printing width
Unique features of Drum Washer:
- Can wash up to two drums at a time
- Robust complete S.S. 304 structure
- Four brush rollers with drive arrangement to clean from inside and outside
- Two brush pads to clean bottom
- High pressure water spray system for thorough cleaning
- Effectively cleans drum sizes from 50 to 200 litres
More than six decades of experience with continuous research, technical modernisation, co-operation of its technical team enables Embee to offer unique textile machinery products of high quality and precision. Today, Embee provides a complete range of rotary printing solutions. Innovation has been not only core strength, but also a tradition at Embee.
With the firm belief of conserving environment by saving water and as an initiative of CSR activity, Embee implemented this belief in every machine which they manufacture. All machines of Embee including washers have the minimum usage of water. In this way, Embee is taking a step forward to conserve the environment.