The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising its maiden edition of 3D Print-Tech, a one day Conference on Trends in Additive Manufacturing on 29 June, 2018 at Taj Deccan, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
The 3D printers are emerging as the fastest growing printing technology worldwide and it offers huge growth opportunities in the coming years in India. 3D printing is evolving into a next-generation manufacturing technology that has the potential to change the course of the manufacturing sector by allowing the local, on-demand production of final products or parts thereof. Additive Manufacturing helps industries streamline their design processes and lower production costs.
The key objectives of the Conference will be to:
- Highlight the opportunities and challenges associated with the industrial adoption of additive manufacturing in the industry
- Create awareness and enhance the reach of the technology to Industries, MSMEs, Academia and Individuals
- Demonstrate novel technologies, platforms and solutions adopted
- Bring together industry experts, leading researchers and other stakeholders to exchange knowledge and share their experiences
- Discuss and address the key issues of Additive Manufacturing Industry
3D Print-Tech is expected to have important players from industry ranging from mid to senior level executives, technical and managerial professionals from R&D, design, manufacturing, supply chain, and quality control segments of sectors including manufacturing, automotive, defense and aerospace, engineering, design, it, healthcare, life sciences, services, architectural, jewelry, fashion and other sectors.