Leo Technical: Offering finest quality aluminium fabrics
Widely used for filtration of molten aluminium foundry of aluminium extrusion, aluminium rolling mill in wire conductor division, automobile wheels, cylindrical piston as well as aluminium alloy parts and casting fitting.
- Suitable for casting up to 750 degree C.
- Remove inclusions to improve mechanical properties and surface finish.
- Available in a variety of standard mesh size from 100 mesh to 400 mesh (Special sizes available to order).
- Available in a variety of standard width sizes from 12ö to 48" (Inches).
- Available in roll, flat sheet, pressed shapes or stitched form, to suit application.
- Aluminium filter fabrics are in treated or none treated glass weave mesh. The filters are the ideal solution for improved quality of aluminium casting and scrap reduction. Which are extremely cost effective and of high integrity.
Fibre glass fabrics
Fibre glass fabric contains fibre glass fibres bundled into yarns. These yarns are woven into multiple patterns and weights, with each style providing unique strength characteristics. There are many different styles of woven fibre glass fabrics to choose from. The most common are plain weave, twill weave, and satin weave. Plain weave styles are the least expensive and least pliable, but they hold together well when cut. Satin fabrics and Twill weaves are highly pliable and stronger than the plain weaves.