G 32 ring spinning machine
The G 32 ring spinning machine produces high-quality yarns economically.
The G 32 ring spinning machine complements Rieter´s ring spinning technology for standard applications. The textile-technological functions of the mill-proven Rieter ring spinning models have been optimised to achieve cost-efficient yarn production.
Customers profit from a top quality machine that combines efficient energy utilisation with suction tube ECOrized and superior yarn quality with high spinning speeds.
- ?Cost-efficient solutions reduce the investment costs per kilogram yarn and thereby increase the economy in ring spinning.
- ?The G 32 is up to 1 824 spindles long and has a modular construction. Consequently, the costs for machines, building and climatic conditions are reduced.
- ?The yarn production costs are reduced due to highest production and lowest energy consumption with the innovative suction tube ECOrized.
- ?SERVOgrip, the Rieter innovation for genuine doffing without underwinding, eliminates yarn underwinding totally and thereof appreciably reduces fibre fly on ring spinning machines.
- ?Novibra spindles and Bräcker rings are the basis for optimal spinning results.
- ?The mill-proven Ri-Q-Draft drafting arrangement with pneumatically loaded guide arm and the Ri-Q-Bridge for superior spinning conditions form a solid basis for a high and constant yarn quality.
- ?The G 32 ring spinning machine is suitable for all conventional yarns from Ne 10 up to Ne 160.
- ?The FLEXIstart machine function allows a considerable raw material saving during spinning start-up by half-side starting of the drafting arrangement
- ?Machine functions such as spindle drive, drafting arrangement, ROBOload can be centrally shown and controlled via the machine display.
For further information:
Rieter India Private Ltd.
Gat No 134/1, Vadhu Road
Off Pune-Nagar Road, Koregaon Bhima
Tel: +91 2137 308 500
F +91 2137 308 426