Popular trends in polyester-based activewear
- 100 % Polyester with Moisture Management (Wickability) through Yarn or finish - by default. UV protective finish and Anti Microbial finish – optional
- Mainly Circular Knit & Warp Knit for trim fabrics
- Light weight: Around 140 GSM
- Engineered fit for maximum thermal-wet comfort.
- Heart rate and Speed / Distance monitoring using Wear link technology in garments.
- T-shirts with i-Pod controls and gloves with integrated MP3 players.
- Gore-Tex comfort mapping technology for optimal freedom, Dry-Fit and extreme breathability.
- Nike Sphere React Technology using Teijin’s self-regulating fiber. The fabric - in getting wet – changes from flat surface to three dimensional structure to reduce cling to the body quite effectively.
- Solar powered clothing developed by Hohenstein Institutes, Stuttgart, Germany.