Marzoli has strong presence in India
Over 160 years of experience in manufacturing textile machines, Marzoli Machines Textile srl today embodies the perfect fusion between mature expertise and the most advanced technologies. The company provides advanced technology and unique expertise, adhering to the quality standards ISO 9001 combined with continuous improvement in research & development. Moreover, our specific control and operational checks guarantee the excellence of the final product.
Alessandro Ondei, Head of Sales Operations, Marzoli Machines Textile srl, in an interaction with the Editor of ITJ talks on marketing modus operandi for the Indian market and the segment that holds immense potential in the Indian market. Excerpts from the interview.
Editor: Please give us some background information on Marzoli Machines ´ its global presence & strategies. Alessandro Ondei (AO): Marzoli is a historical brand that has been working in the textile machinery industry for more than 160 years. In March 1999, Marzoli became a part of the Camozzi Group and the factory has been reorganised and modernised. Thanks to the technological and financial synergies with the Camozzi group, Marzoli has been able to invest in order to offer leading-edge technology and continuously improve service, especially in the last few years in strategic markets like Turkey, Pakistan, CIS countries and obviously India.
Marzoli today is the only European manufacturer that produces and offers the complete line of machines and spare parts for spinning cotton and synthetic fibers, from blow room to the ring spinning frame. Marzoli has a global presence with its worldwide network of agents, distributors and technicians.
Marzoli technology offers:
- Great quality to the customer (tests in Marzoli R&D department and at clients? mills testify results on average below 5 per cent of Uster Statistics, for average speeds of the machines).
- Great productivity. All the machines have been designed and developed in order to reduce energy and raw material consumption. Marzoli technology enables the customer to choose between quality enhancement with the same efficiency of standard lines or reduce waste with the same yarn quality.
- Great flexibility. Marzoli technology allows the customer to install and upgrade the machines at any time in order to target niches, without compromising on machines performances. Slubbed yarn, Lycra, core spun, Spandex, compact yarn, are all options that are available and reversible at any time with Marzoli ring spinning frame which allows the client to change production quickly and easily. In particular, Marzoli fancy yarn device constitutes state-of-the-art technology for yarn slubbing: Marzoli was the first manufacturer to introduce an integrated spinning device on its ring frame. Since its conception the device has been continuously improved and the ring spinning frame has been developed in order to deal with the mechanical stress that this type of production entails.
Marzoli also offers excellent service from early commercial discussions through plant installation to maintenance and upgrading of the mill. For each project Marzoli undertakes the following activities:
- Comprehensive analysis of customer?s needs.
- Design of appropriate technological solutions.
- Testing and assessment of technological options in the R&D department to find the most effective one.
- Technical training of the client?s personnel.
- Installation and start of the client?s plant.
This thorough approach and the extensive technological knowledge allow Marzoli to be the perfect partner for process innovators in spinning and nonwoven applications. In fact a lot of the lat