Special Focus | January 2019
Yale: A pioneer in synthetic lubricants
Over the last four decades, the company’s brand, SELCO has achieved a valued position in customer’s minds across various industries.
S ince 1978, Yale Group of Companies have been one of the pioneers, market leaders and manufacturers of synthetic lubricants in India. The company’s manufacturing facilities and processes were set up in technical collaboration with Ciba-Geigy.
Yale Group of Companies have modern manufacturing facilities on Roorkee, India and Edirne, Turkey. The company has the flexibility to select or blend the products most ideally suited for your specific needs. At its state-of-the-art laboratories, the company can even custom design a new lubricant, tailored precisely to the technical or market specifications.
Over the last four decades, the company’s brand, SELCO has achieved a valued position in customer’s minds across various industries. Yale Group of Companies’ products carry the approval of many OEMs and are used in various industries such as textiles, automotive, cement, chemicals, fertilizers, food, heavy engineering, rubber, nuclear installations, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, steel, sugar, thermal power plants, and wire and cable industry. It has satisfied customers using its products in machines made by Harish, Yamuna Machine, Swastik, Dhall, Stenmech, Electrojet, Savio and many others.
- Manufacturer and exporter in India since 1978
- Manufacturer and exporter in Turkey since 2012
- Pan-India dealer network with company offices in Mumbai and Surat
- Direct supply to OEMs and industry
- All India and Turkey networks with exports to over 25 countries, including Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, South Korea, Turkey, Oman, Kuwait, Uganda, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Iran
- More than 5,500 customers in India and all over the world