MAG is today in the verge of celebrating its Silver Jubilee. MAG is always moving ahead in the textile testing area by introducing new techologies and products. With a strong R&D team, technical expertise in its possession and determination to continuously introduce new products for the industry, MAG is continuously moving forward. MAG has got good momentum for its Single Yarn Strength Tester – “TensoMaster“ in the textile industry. TensoMaster is indeed one of the prized introduction to the testing world.
TensoMaster helps to determine the tensile properties of yarns either in single, plied (or) cabled form. The strength of each yarn is important because every yarn has to withstand the high stress and strain during different processes. The yarn should have good strength, else it will affect the efficiency of the machine and quality of the fabrics. TensoMaster is also used to measure the yarn strength for different processes like warping, weaving, knitting or any other yarns meant for special purposes.
CV% of single yarn strength influence the performance more than any other factor. Higher the single yarn strength lesser will be the yarn breakages and vice versa. The factor of elongation plays a very critical role in reduction of yarn breakages. The elongation depends upon the length of fibre and TPI of yarns. All these testing parameters are precisely measured in TensoMaster.
Working on CRE principle, some of the features are listed down below;
- Measurement of single yarn RKM & elongation
- Capacity 50N (Optional 100N & 500N)
- Test speed 50-5,000 mm/min
- Elongation range up to 900 per cent
- Simultaneous sample preparation methodology for faster testing
- Provision for 20 packages
- State of the art, ICM system with latest ARM based microcontroller.
- Foldable cone/Cop stand for easy storage and transportation.
- Built-in self-diagnostic test facility.
- Breaking force (cN, gf, kgf, lbf, Nf)
- Breaking elongation%
- Breaking tenacity (cN/Tex, gf/Tex, Rkm)
- Time to break (Sec, Min)
- Work done / Break work
- FE curve
- Stroke diagram
- FD curve
- Scatter plot
Advertise Here [300 W x 250 H pixels]
© COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT 2019 ASAPP Info Global Services Pvt Ltd All Right Reserved..