BEST AIR's revolution in humidification systems
BEST Air’s units can be installed wherever additional air volume is required while upgrading the machinery or during modernisation process.
BEST AIR, Chennai has introduced prefabricated units involving two-stage cooling technology wherein one can reduce the inside temperature of the department up to 28 deg to 30 degree even during peak summer. For textile mill application, a guaranteed and assured relative humidity of 55 per cent to 75 per cent inside the department can be controlled automatically by Siemens automation system.
A Installed power
- Main motor 20 HP /15 HP/12.5 HP
- Pump 3 HP (Max)
- Consumed power 12 units per hour, max
Application of 50000 CFM
Ideal for 30 to 40 airjet looms (airjet looms) or suitable for 4 autoconers or can accommodate up to 8-12 carding machines or sufficient to maintain the RH of 55 per cent for 5 long ring frames of 1,008 spindles or ideal for 12 circular knitting machines or stitching and garmenting units for up to 3,000 sq ft.
- This unit can be installed wherever additional air volume is required while upgrading the machinery or during modernisation process (compact spinning conversion)
- No civil work is required.
- Can be located anywhere depending upon a minimum space requirement of 340 sq ft, i.e. 10 feet W x 33 feet L x height 10 feet
- Can be relocated anywhere
- Fans are centrifugal hi-efficiency power saving fans by Nicotra / Kruger
- Recirculation process is additional features that can be implemented or attached to the system depending upon requirements
- The sound level while the unit is working will not be more than 65 db to 70 db, i.e practically nil noise level
- Chilled water system can be added. Water temperature required is around 8 to 10 deg in case of chilled water application (customer scope)
- A very unique equipment as the installation takes hardly eight days
- Customer references include: Loyal Group Of Mills, Kovilpatti; Sabeena Fabrics, Umbergaon, Gujarat; Kamadgiri Textiles, Silvassa, Gujarat; Vidya Karthik Textiles, Palladam; Montex Glass Fibre, Nasik.
For further information: Best Air Engineering India Pvt Ltd, 34, Thiyagaraya Street, Flat No.4, Vamsadara Apartments, North Usman Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600 017. Tel: 91-44-28143110. Mob: 9444084990, 9444084773, 9444446605