Savio´s Polar automatic winder
Extremely popular all over the markets, Savio Polar round magazine model has been recently developed to max 80 positions and gathers all the innovative solutions for the high quality demand, for both yarn and package output with any downstream process. This automatic winder summarizes all the expectations of the markets thanks to the various innovations in terms of technology, quality output, simplified maintenance and energy saving. In terms of flexibility and productivity, the manual feeding winder is a reply to those spinning mills using ring spinning frames with different bobbin sizes, for different counts and fiber. This winder can easily process different yarns and counts, allowing a very flexible production planning, since there is no rigid assignment of yarn allotments from ring spinning frames.
Furthermore, Polar round magazine model is so flexible that can be customized according to feeding requirements and to special spun yarns:
- MR/LR version with package feeding allowing the rewinding of packages of any taper;
- MF/LF version for processing wet spun flax yarns;
- Special version with feeding from large bobbins;
- Special version with feeding from waste cones.
At Shanghaitex exhibition, Savio will exhibit a Polar 12 winding units machine especially studied for dyeing process and fine counts: 6 units will be equipped with manual bobbing feeding (L version) and 6 units will be equipped with manual package feeding (R version). This will allow customer to see the different configurations he could obtaining choosing Polar model.
´M/L´ version: round magazine bobbin feeding
M/L version is the manual feeding automatic winder, which has imposed itself as top seller in many markets thanks to the peak technologies improving production, decreasing energy consumption and simplifying maintenance. This manual feeding winder is available with manual package doffing (M) or automatic package doffing (L), and is remarkable for the following features:
- Yarn path with reduced points of contact on the yarn
- Take-up packages with different taper ratios with electronic on/off anti-patterning system
- Different solutions for air splicing, water splicing, heat splicing, and mechanical splicing, in other words the ´total splicing system´ that completely covers all cotton, wool, linen and silk fiber materials
- Various types of bobbin feeding from 180 to 350 mm
- 6 or 9 pocket round magazine
´R´ version: package feeding
R version allows rewinding of packages of any taper, producing packages ideal for any subsequent use. The main fields of use of POLAR MR/LR are rewinding packages coming from the dyeing process, packages of different shapes and contents, packages coming from Open End spinning frames and packages remnants. The machine equipped with automatic feeding package change is available with (LR) or without (MR) automatic doffing trolley. A simplified version is also available with a single fixed peg.
For further information: