Cox & Kings, one of the leading tour operators in India offering various domestic and international travel packages, is offering thoughtfully worked out travel packages to suit exhibitors, visitors and independent travellers of ITMA Asia + CITME, which is scheduled from October 15-19, 2018 at Shanghai, China.
Since 2008, a combined show known as ITMA ASIA + CITME has been held in China, scheduled to take place every two years. Taking off in Shanghai, the milestone event features the unique strengths of the ITMA brand and China’s most important textile event -CITME. This move to combine the two shows into one mega high-quality event is strongly supported by all nine CEMATEX European textile machinery associations, CTMA (China Textile Machinery Association) and JTMA (Japan Textile Machinery Association).
Features of ITMA ASIA + CITME 2018
- A huge showcase of cutting-edge solutions for textile makers
- Strong support from all major trade associations around the world
- Some 1,00,000 trade visitors from all sectors of the global textile industry
- Over 1,600 exhibitors expected to take part in the show
- Over 1,70,000 sq m of exhibition space
- Exhibition showcased by product category for the convenience of visitors
- Stringent control in force to protect intellectual property
Travel package highlights:
- Return economy class group airfare including all taxes Accommodation at four-star category hotel
- Daily continental breakfast provided by the hotel Relishing Indian dinners in comfort of hotel
- City tour of Shanghai (Huangpu River Cruise, Shanghai Tower, Silk Factory)
- Return group airport transfers
- Return group fairground transfers
- Services of Cox & Kings tour manager
Hence, the industry professionals must have to take an advantage of Cox and Kings expertise and visit this trade fair and stay tuned with the latest innovations and trends happening in the industry. This event would be a unique platform to explore your knowledge, your business and contacts worldwide.
For further information: Cox & Kings Limited
Tel: 022-6196 8888 Ext no. 2261