Newsline-International | July 2015
Russia, France sign MoU
The French textile machinery has been a partner of the Russian textile industry for many years. After several seminars already held in Russia, UCMTF the French association of textile machinery manufacturers, organised in October 2014, a technological forum in Moscow with the support of the Russian textile association, SOYUZLEGPROM.
The leaders of the two organizations, Serguei RASBRODIN, President of SOYUZLEGPROM, Christian Guinet and Evelyne Cholet, Vice-President international and Secretary General of UCMTF, have been thinking for a while that a new form of institutionalised cooperation should be open. The discussions have led to the signature of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the objectives:
- to strengthen the ties between the two industries on a long term basis
- to exchange information on the industries, regarding in particular their needs to develop themselves and find the right ways to do it
- to organise joint activities, in particular on the occasion of exhibitions, forum, conferences´
- to develop modern forms of training for their employees
- to meet regularly to make this cooperation alive.
The signature took place on April 21, 2015 during LEGPROMFORUM 2015 in Moscow.
Advertise Here [300 W x 250 H pixels]
© COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT 2019 ASAPP Info Global Services Pvt Ltd All Right Reserved..