Colour matching cabinet by Amith Garment
Amith Garment Services, a leading exporter, manufacturer & supplier of switch cutter, lab shaker and colour cabinet from Bengaluru, Karnataka, is pleased to introduce as developers of CAD/CAM products for textile design creation, design data management, production planning and integration with SAP/ERP, etc.
The colour matching cabinet is used for evaluation of various colours under different light sources.
- This is an important equipment of textile industry and is suitable for almost all applications that require colour consistency and quality.
- Colour matching cabinet is the equipment designed for the visual evaluation of shade and color differences under standardized and controlled lighting conditions.
- Colour matching cabinet has its usages in visual evaluation of colour matching of textiles, paints, plastic, paper, automotive, graphic arts, inks, paints, cosmetics, food, medical, pharmaceutical applications and many more with help of different light sources.
- It is very economically designed & comes with calibration certificate.
- Interior paint with muncell as per International Standards or Sun mica wood of standard colour.
- Supplied with 45 degree angle table for viewing fabrics/yarns/sewing thread without any distractions.
- Easy to handle as each light can be operated separately with buttons individually.
- Hour meter for measuring usage of light sources.
For further information:
#231, 2´nd ´C´ Cross, 7th main,
Nagendra Block, BSK 1st Stage, Bengaluru - 560050
Tel : 080 - 2672 7908,
Email : email@example.com,