Power-Heat-Set | Leader in heatsetting
Power-Heat-Set is one of the leading companies in the heatsetting business. The team is continuously working on new developments to improve the heatsetting performance of their technology. A team of skilled and experienced engineers are continually developing and improving the heatsetting equipment. Power-Heat-Set´s R&D department focuses on bringing advantages to their customers and constantly improves on topics such as quality, runability, productivity, energy saving and handling.
All of Power-Heat-Set´s equipment is manufactured by highly-qualified technicians at the German based headquarters in Toeging near Munich and there is a team of mechanics and technicians available worldwide for set-ups and service. The US subsidiary in Dalton, and the sales agencies and representatives all over the world, guarantee a quick response time.
Power-Heat-Set´s machine portfolio currently offers two different machine types, each being available in three different sizes. The GVA offers the best flexibility and high performance for heatsetting carpet yarn with up to 96 ends. Due to its six channel configuration heatsetting of small lots on different belts, it is even possible to run different colors of the same yarn or straight set and frieze at the same time.
The HiPerSet is using only one channel to heat set the yarn with overheated steam. Up to 84 ends can be processed at the same time.
- VA 4.0+: The economic model with up to 96 ends, chamber length 4 m, capacity of 8 tonne daily production
- GVA 5.0+: The standard model with up to 96 ends, chamber length 5 m, capacity of 12 tonne daily production
- GVA 8.0+: The maximum production model with up to 96 ends, chamber length 8 m, capacity of 17 tonne daily production
A special air guide system provides a constant thermal environment throughout the complete processing station. With the removal of obstructions to airflow, a high volume of climate circulation is achieved with relatively high compression allowing yarn to be heated quickly and thoroughly to the required heatset temperature. The HiPerSet offers easy maintenance and operation. All kinds of yarn can be processed.
- HiPerSet 2.5+: The perfect start up model with up to 60 ends, chamber length 2.5 m, and capacity of 6 tonne daily
- HiPerSet 4.0+: The standard solution for medium sized customers with up to 72 ends, chamber length 4 m, capacity of 8 tonne daily
- HiPerSet 8.0+: The strongest single channel module with up to 84 ends, chamber length 8 m, capacity of 12 tonne daily
Both systems, the GVA and the HiPerSet, are heatsetting with overheated steam under atmospheric pressure. Heatsetting with overheated steam offers many advantages, i.e. For heatsetting PP: more bulk, small pin point, highly stain resistant, more soil resistant; for heatsetting PA: more bulk, more stain resistant, more soil resistant, soft touch, colour fastness; and for heatsetting PET: more bulk, better tip definition, highly stain resistant and more soil resistant.
Both machine types are very economical due to their low energy costs. They offer very high carpet quality. With the removal of obstructions to airflow, a high volume of climate circulation is achieved with relatively high compression allowing yarn to be heated quickly and thoroughly to the required heatset temperature.