Special Feature | October 2014
Competence in 4 spinning systems
On its exhibition stand at the ITMA Asia + CITME 2014, Rieter demonstrated its competence across the entire spinning process and presenting all 4 end spinning systems live on the stand (Hall W4, Booth No. D01).
The know-how relating to financing, spinning mill planning, use of the right technological elements, selection of the correct spinning process as well as many other competences are necessary to achieve success in the operation of a spinning plant. Rieter presented all this expertise at the Shanghai event.Brief overview:
- Rieter provides the opportunity to see a model of the 1.5 m wide C 70 card with the biggest active carding area.
- Rieter presents the SB-D 22 double-head draw frame ensuring maximum productivity at delivery speed up to 1 100 m/min and a unique automatic can changer up to 1 000 mm.
- The G 32 ring spinning machine (operational) produces ring, fancy ring, twin and compact ring-spun yarn - quality controlled by the ISM individual spindle monitoring system.
- High productivity and excellent Com4-«rotor yarn quality with yarn-like piecings will be highlights of the fully-automatic R 60 rotor spinning machine (operational). Newly available with 600 positions.
- A new generation of the J 20 air-jet spinning machine (operational) with new concepts of spin unit automation, winding and machine prolongation to 200 units.
- What the benefits and characteristics of the 4 spinning systems mean for downstream processing can be experienced by visitors in the Technology Corner. Here fabric samples and end products of the 4 Rieter Com4 yarns are available.
- The latest retrofits and high-quality original spare parts will be presented by Rieter´s spare parts experts.
- Multimedia presentations will convey to visitors a striking impression of the unique benefits of valuable systems produced by Rieter.
Model of the C 70 card: The C 70 high-performance card achieves excellent quality values at highest production for all yarn applications. This is based on the well-proven 1.5 m working width and maximum active carding area. Focus is placed on the economic production of carded and combed ring yarns. Precise flats guiding and innovation in the pre- and post-carding area allow, with the selective waste extraction, excellent raw material exploitation and sliver quality. With the integrated grinding system IGS, the sliver quality is maintained at a high level. By utilising draw frame modules instead of the classical can coilers, the customer has the possibility to optimally layout the process.
SB-D 22 double-head draw frame: The SB-D 22 double-head draw frame without autoleveling guarantees maximum machine efficiency with a unique can changer up to 1,000 mm. The machine concept is labour- and space-saving. At delivery speeds of up to 1,100 m/min the mill-proven Rieter 4-over-3 drafting system ensures outstanding yarn quality. Unique centralised drafting system setting and easy modification of the delivery speed on the display panel also enhance customer benefits. Energy consumption is some 20 per cent lower than for other manufacturers´ machines.
G 32 ring spinning machine: The G 32 ring spinning machine complements Rieter´s ring spinning technology for standard applications. The textile-technological functions of the mill-proven Rieter ring spinning models have been optimised to achieve cost-efficient yarn production. Customers profit from a top quality machine that combines efficient energy utilisation with suction tube ECOrized and superior yarn quality with high spinning speeds.
Suction tube ECOrized: A substantial proportion of the costs with yarn production is