Since 1978, Yale Group has been a pioneer, market leader and manufacturer of synthetic lubricants in India. The company’s manufacturing facilities and processes were set up in technical collaboration with Ciba-Geigy.
The company has modern manufacturing facilities in Roorkee (India) and Edirne (Turkey). It has the flexibility to select or blend the products most ideally suited for specific needs. Yale Group’s state-of-the-art laboratories can even custom design a new lubricant, tailored precisely to the technical or market specifications.
Over the last four decades, the company’s brand, SELCO, has achieved a valued position in customer’s minds across various industries. Yale Group’s products carry the approval of many OEM’s, and are used in various industries such as textiles, automotive, cement, chemicals, fertilizers, food industry, heavy engineering, nuclear installations, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, rubber, steel, sugar, thermal power plants, and wire & cable industry. The company has satisfied customers using its products in machines made by Harish, Yamuna, Swastik, Dhall, Monforts and Bruckner.
The customer list of the company consists some of the leading players in the business including L&T, Amul, Arvind, Bayer, Bombay Dyeing, Reliance Industries, Godrej, Grasim, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mother Dairy, Raymond, Vadilal, to name a few.
- Manufacturer and Exporter in India since 1978
- Manufacturer and Exporter in Turkey since 2012
- Pan India dealer network with company offices in Mumbai and Surat
- Direct supply to OEMS and INDUSTRY
- All India & Turkey Networks with exports to over 25 countries, including Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, South Korea, Turkey, Oman, Kuwait, Uganda, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Pakistan & Iran.
- More than 5,500 customers in India and all over the world