Color Kitchen System: A game changer in textile printing
Having the fastest payback of six to eight months, Color Kitchen System is a highly advanced colour preparation system.
A systematic and highly organised method of preparing paste and colour by optimum utilisation of all resources (raw material, energy, etc.), which ensures consistent and high quality colour paste for textile printing (flat and rotary).
Color Kitchen System is a game changer for the textile printing industry. Having the fastest payback of six to eight months, this is a highly advanced colour preparation system. With minimum manpower and maximum savings on time, space, water, color and paste as compared to manual method, Color Kitchen System has become a necessity for the textile printing factories. Before investing on Color Kitchen System, it is very important to understand that why is this system required.
Embee is a pioneer for manufacturing Color Kitchen Systems in India. Embee has installed more than 100 systems not only in India, but also 25 countries across the globe. As far as Color Kitchen System is concerned, every customer has a unique requirement. Embee understands the requirement and provides semi-automatic and complete automatic Color Kitchen System.
Sr NoFactorsScenario without colour kitchenScenario with colour kitchen
- Uniformity - The proportion of the colour and paste always differ as it is mixed manually by the workers. This results to high variation in quality and consistencyColour and paste is always uniformly mixed in right proportion and prepared thoroughly by the system which results to uniformity in quality and consistency
- Record system - In manual method, there is no standardised process of saving recipes, weekly reports, etc. Hence, it is difficult to track the records or even to replicate the recipeWith Color Kitchen System, there is no such hassle because all the data can be stored in the computer. Hence, it is easy to track the records and to even replicate the recipe with 100 per cent consistency
- Human error - A considerable amount of human resources are required in this method. This ultimately increases the risk of human error in weighing the colour, dispensing of paste, preparation of paste, dosing of colour, etc.With minimum human interference, errors can be avoided because all processed are done by the system as per the command provided
- Wastage - Most of the time, apart from manual spillage, a lot of paste and colour are wasted as it is not properly mixed in the sides and bottom of the drum. This results to annual 3 to 5 per cent wastage of colour and paste in textile factoriesWith Color Kitchen System, there is zero spillage. Also, the mixing is done is so efficiently, which results to great saving and optimum use of colour and paste
- Time & speed - A lot of time is consumed in this method. In order to make 100 kg of paste, it takes approximately one hourA lot is time is saved in this method. Within 40 mins, Color Kitchen System can prepare up to 1000 kg of paste
- Space utilisation -This process tends to make the factory space dis-organised because they neither have proper machines nor system. This situation ultimately creates utter chaos in the factoryThis method is highly organised and systematic with the requirement of minimal man power. There is a designated space for every material involved in Color Kitchen System. Up to four times of the space can be saved
- Filtration - Conventionally, colour paste filtration is done with the mesh fabric by the workers which consumes a lot time. Most of the time, the paste is not properly filtered because of the defect in the mesh fabricFor filtration, S.S. mesh is used which provides 100 per cent consistent quality with no lumps. With this system, 200 kg of colour paste can be filtered within two minutes
- Expensive in long term - Increasing labour expense, inconsistency in quality and wastage of paste turns this method to be expensive in long runColor Kitchen System is a cost-effective method as it saves space, time, labor, water, color and paste