Trützschler’s T-DATA system allows easy data transfer to higher-ranking customer systems.
T-DATA is the real-time monitoring system from Trützschler. T-DATA provides management with solid data for the daily routine in spinning. Since the system is web-based, the data are available anytime and anywhere.
T-DATA can be easily and intuitively individualised, precisely tailored to the requirements of the user. The system allows easy data transfer to higher-ranking customer systems.
The right data are crucial. To obtain meaningful information, it must first of all be determined. For this purpose, Trützschler developed a number of sensors.
- The optical sensor WASTECONTROL is used to monitor the waste quality of the cleaners in the blow room. This prevents unnecessary fiber loss.
- On the cards, NEPCONTROL counts the neps, trash particles and seed-coat fragments in the card web. The data allow targeted clothing maintenance.
- The signals of the DISC MONITOR sensors on cards, draw frames and combers enable the early detection of emerging faults via the spectrogram analysis.
- Power consumption is monitored by special energy meters in the machines. T-DATA shows the deviating values of individual machines. This allows a very targeted maintenance.
- These are only a few examples of sensors, all of which are developed and manufactured by Trützschler.
Trützschler specialises in machines, installations and accessories for spinning preparation, the nonwovens and man-made fiber industry. The headquarters of the more than 125 year old company is located in Mönchengladbach, Germany. The subsidiaries Trutzschler Nonwovens and Man-Made Fiber GmbH with two production sites, and Trützschler Card Clothing GmbH, are also located in Germany. Sites in India, China, Brazil, USA and Switzerland, as well as a number of service centres, provide customer proximity in the important textile processing areas.