Bhowmick Calculators (Jute & Cotton Division) is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of jute drawing, jute spinning, jute carding, jute twisting, cop machinery, etc.
Bhowmick Calculators started its journey in 1972 by Late BK Bhowmick as a small scale enterprise. In its journey of 45 years, it became a well-known enterprise in the Indian industry. Currently, his son Goutam Bhowmick has taken the charge and leading the company.
Bhowmick Calculators (Jute & Cotton Division) is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of jute drawing, jute spinning, jute carding, jute twisting, cop machinery, etc. The company has made rapid strides in jute manufacturing and has innovated jute machinery, which opens a new horizon in agro-based industry. It covers a wide range of functions on all the processes from jute softener to spinning and twisting machines of jute yarn, jute twine, hessian cloth, hessian jute bags, rice, wheat, sugar, flour bags, etc.
The machine is very simple to operate and is an example of low cost technological development which a country like India should be proud to have.
The component of this machinery is made of hundred per cent indigenous materials. Instead of aggravating the evils of industrialisation, this machine would be a boon to the society maintaining perfect balance between agriculture and industry. (Jute is biodegradable and pollution free and eco/friendly). Bhowmick Calculators is also an approved manufacturer under JMDC incentive scheme for modernisation of jute industry.
Jute machinery is available in capacities of 5 tonne, 10 tonne, 15 tonne, 20 tonne with manpower requirements of 50, 85, 170, 255 and 340 respectively. Apart from carding, drawing and spinning machines,the company also offers the following:
Emulsion plant with jute softener machine:The emulsion plant is used in order to lubricate and soften the bark and gummy raw jute. The emulsion plant consists of gear pump, motor, vat, jet sprayer, nozzles, valves, emulsion tank and the jacket. The softener machine is robustly built, having many pairs of spirally fluted rollers. The rollers are driven by gear, sprocket, chain, bearing, bush etc. The jute is thus rendered suitable for carding. Available in 24 pairs, 36 pairs, 48 pairs, 64 pairs and 72 pairs (rollers).
- Breaker carding machine: 3 pair half circular, down striker, shell feed, high speed carding machine, with Roll former and wooden staves
- Finisher carding machine: 3½-inch pair half circular, down striker, pinned and plain roller feed finisher carding machine, with roll former and wooden staves.
- Screw grill 1st drawing machine: having 5 heads 10 deliveries (4 Sliver per head & 2 deliveries per head) 14-inch reach, fitted with, roll feed at back and can turning and packing motions with high density packers.
- Screw grill 2nd drawing machine: having 5 heads 10 deliveries (8 sliver per head, 2 deliveries per head) 12-inch reach, fitted with back uprights for can feed at back and can turning and packing motions with high density packers at delivery.
- Screw grill tripple cam finisher (3rd) drawing machine: having 5 heads, 20 deliveries (8 Sliver per heads, 4 deliveries per head) 12” reach. Fitted with back uprights for can feed at back and can turning and packing motions with high density packers at delivery.
- Automatic doffing sliver spinning machine: having 100/110/120 spindles, 4¼-inch pitch, bobbin size 6.5-inch Traverse x 3-inch dia with wharves and Buxter Flyer.
- Automatic doffing sliver spinning machine: having 96/104/112/120 spindles, 4¾-inch pitch, bobbin size 7.5-inch traverse x 3.5-inch dia with wharves and Buxter Flyer.