Classifault Trichord Flex is the new model of Keisokki Evenness tester. It has the following sensors which can run, all the same time: capacitive, optical, contamination for detecting and clearing of contamination and CV% sensor for monitoring CV% and IPM of yarn. All the four sensors can be incorporated onto your winding machine.
Some of its special features are:
* 55 channel classification
* Classifault uses Windows XP as an operating system
* Total six levels of classification can be set at will and can be changed by operator. By changing the limit level of classification customers have been able to correct their spinning process also.
* No calibrations/adjustments required.
* Histogram of fault length which exceeds the setting of cross sectional size is available. This informs if the - 30 per cent fault is of 26 mm, i.e., very very accurately you can tell the length of the fault and improve your spinning process too.
* The classification table can be modified as per customers requirement without retesting the yarn.
Concept of individual drum classification was pioneered by Keisokki. It gained so much popularity that other manufacturers were forced to copy this concept in their offered instrument too.
* By changing the limit level of classification customers have been able to correct their spinning process also. Hence Classifault not only helps to improve winding efficiency but also improves the spinning process.
In view of above although many automatic winding machines have built in classification systems however they still would need Keisokki Classifault.
One must also keep in mind that Classifault is an laboratory instrument and results of laboratory instruments are very accurate compared to production testing instruments.
For further information:
Thymas Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Yogidhara, 2 Nandanvan Society, Near VMC Gas Office,
Indubhai Patel Road, Behind Railway Station,
Alkapuri, Vadodara 390 007. Gujarat.
Tel: + 91 265 2312730 / 2351634
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org