Founded in Switzerland in 1887, Jakob Müller AG is the world´s leading company with regard to technology for the manufacture of woven and knitted tapes and webbing, woven ropes, woven labels and technical textiles, printed narrow fabrics, dyeing, make-up and winding machinery. The Müller supply programme covers all the needs of the ribbons and narrow fabrics industry from individual yarn processing up to the finished, made-up product.
NH2 53 2/130
After the successful introduction of the electronically controlled NARROW FABRIC LOOM NH2 53 will be represented as of May 2015, the machine type NH2 53 2/130 as enhanced (reinforced) version on the market. And this Loom will be on display at this year's Techtextil.
Electronically controlled narrow fabric loom NH2 53 2/130 with weaving system Z5
- For light to medium-weight elastic and non-elastic narrow fabrics with unlimited repeat lengths
- Patterning possibilities exist for 16 electronically controlled reinforced heald frames
- With 75mm heald frame stroke = bigger shed opening and identical frame stroke as NF-heald frames
- Compact design with outstanding user-friendliness for a wide range of uses
- High energy efficiency
The NH2 53 electronically controlled narrow fabric loom
The NH2 53 is an electronically controlled loom for the weaving of elastic and non-elastic narrow fabrics. Electronically controlled shedding takes place via linear motors mounted directly on the healds. These replace pattern chains and drums and permit both unlimited repeat lengths and pattern changes in minimum time. The weft and auxiliary thread transport, as well as the narrow fabric take-off and main drive are also all electronically controlled and infinitely adjustable. As compared to conventional needle looms, the NH2 53 is fitted with considerably fewer mechanical parts, which results in less wear and a cut in energy consumption of around 35 per cent, i.e. max. 1 kW.
A maximum of sixteen harness frames are available for patterning. The machine control system consists of two components:
1. A unit that is fix-mounted onto the machine and the operation of which is limited to the functions required for weaving operations
2. A portable operating unit with wireless programming data transmission to the machines (one device for several machines). All the relevant data and parameters are stored and can be called up at any time for statistical purposes.
Pattern on the Machine NH2 53 2/130 Z5
Vertical windows blinds have been woven on an electronically controlled needle weaving machine, type NH2 2/130. The integration of the LED cable is realized by a special feeding unit directly on the loom. Thus, no additional working step is necessary in order to arrange the LED cable onto the blinds. Furthermore, due to the electronically controlled shed formation of this weaving machine - done by individual linear motors ´ the pattern repeat is unlimited and can be as much as the whole window height. The LED cable is woven into a small tubular part of the fabric in warp direction. To prevent any damage of the small LED elements, the take-off rollers of the loom are equipped with guiding grooves. In order to give the required rigidity of the product in cross direction, a monofilament weft is used. After weaving, a standard finishing process ensures the necessary stiffness in length direction.
COMEZ ACOTRONIC 8B/600
This is a high-efficiency, electronic crochet knitting machine that uses compound needles for the production of a wide range of ribbons, laces and technical textiles, both elastic and non-elastic.