Laroche: A leader in fibre processing machines
With integrated manufacturing, Laroche supplies lines for a wide range of industries: spinning, bedding, automotive, acoustic and thermal insulation, geotextiles, filtration and wipes.
For over 100 years, Laroche S.A., France, has been a pioneer in fibre processing machines. The company is a world leader in textile hard waste recycling lines, having more than 4,000 installations and over 100 installations of airlay nonwovens lines.
The complete product range from Laroche includes:
- Laroche soft cotton waste process line: Available in working width of 500 mm to 2,000 mm for processing capacity of 40 kg to 1,000 kg per hour.
- Flax cottonizing line: Available in working width up to 1,500 mm for production capacity up to 250 kg per hour per unit.
- Textile soft waste recycling line: For cotton waste opening and cleaning to use the fibres for re-spinning. The lines are available in working width of 500 mm to 2,000 mm to process 40 kg to 1,000 kg of waste per hour.
- Textile hard waste recycling line: To turn back the waste material into valuable raw material or new final or semi final commercial products. The waste—hard yarn, selvedge waste, cut fabric, chindies in sheeting, shirting, knitting and bottom weight, denim, etc.—can be recycled back into fibres. The lines consists of cutting, tearing and baling operation and in three models – CADETTE, EXEL and JUMBO. The working width ranges from 500 mm to 2,000 mm. The production capacity of these lines ranges from 50 to 1,000 kg fibres of open-end spinning quality of about 100 kg to 3,000 kg for use in nonwovens.
- Fibre opening and blending line: For thorough opening and accurate and intimate blending of fibres, particularly nonwoven lines.
- Airlay mat forming (nonwoven) line: Airlay system is the state-of-the-art technology designed to handle all types of fibres – short, re-cycled to long and coarse natural fibres (even glass fibres). This machine produces nonwoven mat from 200 gr/m2 up to 3,000/4,000/8,000 gr/m2 (according to fibres) and for nonwoven width up to 4,000 mm. Two types of airlay machines are available from Laroche – the AIRLAY Flexi – Loft for high loft nonwovens to produce mattress felts (bedding), furniture, carpet underlay, insulation, horticulture, automotive, geotextiles, filtration, hygiene, wipes, and the Resin felt Airlay for semi-cured resinated felts for flat or moulded parts for automotive and appliance industries.
- Edge trim recycling equipment: Supertrim, Minitrim and Minitrim HSP in widths 220 to 1,000 mm and speeds 40 mm in to 450 mm with options of unwinding system for rolls, feeding conveyor, water spraying system, etc.
- Laroche also manufactures machines for pillow stuffing, sort fibre dosing. Laroche is represented in India by DN Associates.
For further information:
Nagpur: Yogesh Nawandar
Web: www.dnassociates.co.in | www.laroche.fr