Jogindra Industries Pvt Ltd is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of dyeing machines and textile machine accessories such as HTHP Horizontal Tubular Yarn Dyeing Machine, Hot Air Dryer, Space Dyeing Machine, Yarn Conditioning Machine, etc.
Harmeet Singh, Director – Sales & Marketing, Jogindra Industries Pvt Ltd, spoke with ITJ’s Senior Sub Editor Karthik Muthuveeran on the wide range of dyeing innovations offered by Jogindra.
The history of JOGSON goes back to more than three decades. Let us know more about the journey over the years.
Jogindra Industries was started in 1985. In the last three decades, JOGSON has contributed relentlessly to design and manufacture high quality, cost-effective and reliable machines for yarn dyeing, conditioning, laundry and dyeing. We are a manufacturer of HTHP Horizontal Tubular Dyeing Machine, HTHP Vertical Dyeing Machine, HTHP Vertical Tubular Dyeing Machine, HTHP Multi Pot Sample Dyeing Machine, Multicolor Space Dyeing Machine, Glycerin Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine, Yarn Conditioning Machine, Hydro Extractor, Hot Air Drier and more of such products including the accessories of the same.
Riding on intensive R&D programme, JOGSON is dedicated to improvise existing machines, their manufacturing process with latest equipment and instrument, adopting innovative technologies for better sustainability and providing service and support.
JOGSON Group abides to international standards of quality control and safety in every step of design, manufacturing, and assembly. All machines are incompliance with local technical regulatory authorities.
How would you describe the current state of textile processing sector in India?
As of now, the state of textile processing sector in India is stable. A swift growth is being witnessed and we are happy with it. The Indian Government has come up with a number of export promotion policies for the textiles sector. It has also allowed 100 per cent FDI in the Indian textiles sector under the automatic route.
With the growing demand in the export market of textile products, India can avail of this opportunity by upgrading its textile industry especially in the area of modernisation of its processing sectors.
What are the latest innovations at JOGSON?
Recently, we introduced a dyeing machine by the name JOGSON MultiColor Space Dyeing Machine, in which we can dye one package with six colours at the same time with different patterns. JOGSON Multicolor Space Dyeing Machine has been developed with the growing need of space dyed yarn globally with tie and dye market locally. This machine is used for polychromatic dyeing of cones in different possible patterns. It is suitable to dye any type of yarn both natural and synthetic, i.e, polyester, cotton, rayon and many more.
It is one of the technologically advanced and successfully running machines in the market with newly updated JOGSON pneumatic actuated distribution system, water saving system for vacuum pump, pneumatic stirrer for colour tanks, etc. This machine is offered in various models with options of 4 and 6 colours depending on the needs of the user. Since the day it was introduced in the global market, it’s been at the top list of user’s demand.
Apart from this, what are the other products that the company offers? What are the USPs of these products?
At Jogson, we have a complete range of dyeing machines. These include:
- HTHP Horizontal Tubular Dyeing Machine: It is a front loading, low MLR dyeing machine suitable for dyeing of polyester, cotton, viscose, nylon, acrylic, texturised, silk, wool, etc. in various forms like cone, tape, narrow fabrics, etc. It caters to the needs of high productivity textile industries. These machines are offered for capacities from 10 kg up to 650 kg per batch. However, two machines can be coupled to give larger batch size up to 1,300 kg.
- HTHP Vertical Tubular Dyeing Machine: JOGSON has developed economical and eco friendly tubular dyeing machine for capacities from 1 kg to 40 kg per batch. This machine is specially designed for samples and small lots to check the dyeing recipes used in production. Yarn dyeing industry also needed a versatile sample dyeing machine for their lab and R&D, so we developed multi pot sample dyeing machine to cater their need.
- HTHP Vertical Dyeing Machine: HTHP Vertical Dyeing Machine has been designed for dyeing polyester, cotton, viscose, acrylic, nylon, texturised, silk, wool and all natural and manmade fibres in various forms like cone, tape, narrow fabrics, zipper, hanks, ribbons, tops and loose fibre. These machines are offered for capacities from 1 kg up to 1,500 kg per batch. However, two machines can be coupled to give larger batch size of up to 3,000 kg.
- HTHP Multi Pot Sample Dyeing Machine: This machine is ideal to run 2,3 or upto 8 pots coupled with each other for dyeing yarns of same colour or running individually to dye yarns of different colours at same time. Each pot has a range from 100 gm to 1.5 kg per batch.It provides the best solution to produce the required amount of coloured sample which in turn helps to save expensive materials and unnecessary production loss.
- Glycerin Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine: This machine is of immense use for dyeing plant, processing units, R&D labs, testing labs, textile institutes and dye manufacturers. The machine is equipped with temperature controller microprocessor TPR-14 which controls eight programmes with battery backup, electric gear motor, electric heater, heating/cooling coil, operator cell, operator call and memory retention in case of power failure. Glycerin Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine is provided with human/machine safety interlocks and sensors for added safety. It is available in various options having number of beakers like 6, 8 and 10 with different capacity, i.e., 150 ml and 250 ml each.
Apart from these dyeing machines, JOGSON offers yarn conditioning machine, hydro extractor, hot air drier and industrial washing machine.
The demand for which dyeing machines is high in the domestic and in the international market?
HTHP Vertical Dyeing Machine has the highest demand in the domestic market where in international market demand for HTHP Horizontal Tubular Dyeing Machine is at a higher side. HTHP Vertical Dyeing Machine is one of our best selling machines since its introduction. Precision engineered high temperature high pressure vertical yarn dyeing machine have become the first choice of dyeing plant throughout the textile dyeing industry with us having the technical expertise of around 1,000 man years.
What is the USP of the textile processing machines at Jogindra Industries Pvt Ltd?
We have been serving the textile industry from more than last three decades with top quality products by majorly following one rule, i.e Rule of Quality.
The USP of Jogson’s textile processing machines are undoubtedly quality.
Which are your major markets? Which markets do you plan to explore in future?
Our motherland India is the major market of Jogson. At the same time there is a big share in Europe, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and many more countries.
What is the annual budget allocated towards R&D in your company? What projects are you working on?
We have a rule of allocating 10 per cent of the sale of previous year towards R&D. As always, we are working on the projects where our customers can save the usage cost by using our machines. In that our major project which is going on is for energy saving.