Rieter is presenting new machine generations for preparation and end spinning as well as appropriate spare parts, is showing components for the economical manufacture of high quality yarns in addition to aftersales services and is demonstrating optimisation possibilities for spinning mills with the assistance of so-called ‘Internet of Things’.
At the ITM 2016 in Istanbul, Rieter is presenting highlights from the current product range. All three business units are showing their products and service innovations for complete systems, spinning preparation and end spinning process under their trademarks: Rieter, Bräcker, Graf, Novibra and Suessen.
The following products and services are included amongst the exhibits:
* The new Rieter combing set – E 36 / E 86
* The new K 46 compact spinning machine
* The extended SPIDERweb mill control system with six new modules, two of which are linked to the Internet. SPIDERweb is a groundbreaking step in the use of the ‘Internet of Things’ for optimising the spinning mill.
* Innovative spare parts and conversion packages as well as aftersales services. These range from technology support across maintenance audits and repair services through to customer training. Rieter machines and systems remain permanently competitive due to retrofit packages and aftersales solutions.
* Bräcker, Graf, Novibra and Suessen are presenting components and systems for the economic manufacture of high quality yarns. The focus lies on the STARLETplus traveller and the EasyTop clothing, the high-performance spindles with CROCOdoff and the ring spinning compact system EliTe®CompactSet Advanced.
The yarn production should be highly flexible, productive and economic. This requires an optimal coordination of the machines from the fibre and the spinning preparation up to the end spinning process. Rieter has a high system competence and offers these processes and the know-how from one single source. Alongside valuable systems and convincing technology, customers also profit from a supportive partnership. On this basis, Rieter wants to help spinning mills to achieve even greater success.