Tecnorama will exhibit DOS&DYE Compact at the next ITMA Asia event. It is a completely automatic system for managing and performing laboratory dyeing tests and for the creation of samples and relative recipes for use in production. It is composed by a Dosorama automated dispensing machine and a Dyrama robotised dying machine that have been awarded the ACIMIT green label, which recognises energy and environmental performance.
The technological excellence and the continuous innovation research that distinguishes Tecnorama led to achieve optimal levels of energy and environmental performance with significant benefits in terms of reducing production costs.
The great reliability and reproducibility of results leads to energy and water consumption savings and to faster dyeing execution times in laboratory work and subsequent phases of bulk production.
This special system can be used to manage, in complete autonomy, all laboratory work cycles without requiring any manual intervention, helping to prevent human errors during work processes. The system is able to work for many hours without the assistance of the machine operator, and represent a cutting-edge solution in this particular, strategic sector.
- Automatic preparation of solutions using dyestuffs in powder
- Automatic replacement/replenishment of expired/exhausted solutions, with washing of bottles
- Direct dispensing into dye-kiers
- Robotised system for handling bottles, pipettes, powder dispensing containers (canisters) and material-holders
- Up to 24 independent dyeing units (20 gm, 100 gm, 200 gm and 500 gm) for the exact reproduction of bulk production dyeing cycles, with automatic execution on materials of varying nature, with up to 160 dyeing cycles in complete autonomy.
A DOS&DYE Compact system has been recently purchased by Pantone for the textile colour production facility of its global manufacturing headquarters, located in Carlstadt, New Jersey.
Pantone's acquisition of a Tecnorama Dos&Dye Compact dyeing system is sure to be a profitable technical collaboration between the two colour companies: Tecnorama will provide hardware, software upgrades and technical support, while Pantone will draw upon its deep practical experience to suggest improvements and optimisation of the Dos&Dye Compact system. Discover Dos&Dye compact system at ITMA ASIA, Hall E7, Stand C22.