W&K Criss-Cross | April 2014
Highest flexibility at the heart of DELTA
Stäubli India is based in Mumbai and serves the Indian market with a dedicated team of sales and service engineers supporting textile, connectors and robotics customers. Stäubli is a mechatronics solution provider with three dedicated divisions: textile machinery, connectors and robotics. In textile machinery, the company offers a wide range of solutions including weaving preparation systems, dobbies, cam motions, jacquard machines, harnesses, Schönherr carpet systems and more.
Quick style change with DELTA combined with highest flexibility is the main key for sustainable growth of your weaving mill.
How to enhance fabric output?
Automatic drawing-in with DELTA increases efficiency of your existing weaving machines.
- DELTA 110 allows you to gain additional orders by using existing weaving capacity Realise additional benefits with attractive short delivery times
- Highest flexibility with working width up to 157 inches. 236 inches on request
- Drastically reduced throughput times with DELTA ensure quick reaction to market demands
- Drawing-in capacity up to 45,000 ends per 8 hours
- Positive impact to all departments in your company due to perfect predictability of workflow
- Less than two operators in one shift are needed for supervising the automatic drawing-in process.
For further information:
Staubli India Pvt. Ltd, Staubli House Plot No 55, Road no. 15/17 M.I.D.C Industrial Area Andheri (East), Mumbai: 400093, Tel. +91 22 282 35 480/483, Fax +91 22 28 23 54 84 www.staubli-india.in