Together with its partners and local agents, Suessen exhibited an array of products at Intertex 2014 and Saigontex 2014 exhibitions.
Suessen exhibited together with its partners BrScker/Switzerland, Graf/Switzerland and Novibra/Czech Republican, and its local agents AGANSA Primatama and Corvet Holding AG at Indo Intertex 2014 and Saigontex 2014 exhibitions.
Since its foundation in 1920, Suessen has been of great value for the spinning industry by an immeasurable amount of innovations and developments with lasting effect and influence on the history of spinning.
Some historic developments are the TwinDisc for OE-Rotor SpinBoxes, the SpinBoxes SE-Series for Autocoro rotor spinning machines SE 7-SE 10, the HP drafting systems for ring spinning and roving machines and the EliTe®Compact spinning system. At Suessen, we feel that we are truly able to differentiate our products from those of the competition. At Indo Intertex 2014 and Saigontex 2014, we want to demonstrated:
- Our technology leadership in spinning
- We provide for our customers in terms of improved technology and productivity
- Impressive return on investments achieved by the acquisition of modernisation packages
Leadership in compact ring spinning and open-end rotor spinning technology
We make considerable investments in continuous R&D, combined with applied research that is directly carried out at our customers' mills. This ensures that we are able to further develop our technical and technological components in both an uncompromising and resolute manner. In particular, we focus on universal applicability, improved yarn quality, increased service life, reduced maintenance and proven reliability in industrial application.
- EliTe®CompactSet V5
- HP-GX 3010 Top Weighting Arm
- ACP Quality Package with new PINSpacer NT and the EliVAC-CDS vacuum system
- Premium Parts - Spinning Components and Spare Parts
EliVAC-CDS - Central Duct Solution
The central suction duct is located on top of the ring spinning machine, the vacuum is generated by one motor with filter box. The main advantages are:
- Easy and fast installation
- No rotating drive shafts, pulleys, belts, bearings...
- No individual fans for groups of EliTubes
- Less energy consumption by approx. 20 per cent
- Less maintenance required
- Fewer spare parts required
- The yarn quality improves
Worldwide we have sold over 6.500.000 units EliTe®Compactspindles.
ACP Quality Package with new PINSpacer NT
The Active Cradle with the PINSpacer NT improves the drafting process by an enhanced interfiber friction in the main draft zone. The Active Cradle with flexible leading edge and optimised pin position
- improves the values of the most important yarn parameters and
- is suitable for all popular top weighting arms
Premium Parts - Spinning Components and Spare
Parts for Autocoro Rotor Spinning Machines. We show the new type of
- SOLIDRING S43 3.6 for special applications and the
- SpinBox SE 9 Performance Kit
The SUESSEN Product Range
1. Ring Spinning 1.1 SUESSEN EliTe®Compact Spinning System
- EliTe®CompactSet V5-S for existing ring spinning frames in short-staple spinning
- EliTe®CompactSet V5-L for existing ring spinning frames in long-staple spinning
- Optional applications: EliTwist«, EliCoreTwist«, ACP
1.2 SUESSEN HP Drafting Systems<