Textile units can now upgrade their older textile machines with minimum investment and faster ROI! If your textile machines are in sound mechanical condition but have old controls, you now have a range of retrofits and upgrades comprising hardware and software brought to you by A.T.E. from Softech that will significantly improve the performance of these machines.
Softech Controls Private Limited is a part of the renowned Cotmac group, an Indian professional engineering firm with 11 decades of experience, a solid domestic network and a strong international presence (USA, Canada, UAE, and Singapore). In addition to retrofits and upgrades, Softech also supplies indigo dosing systems for the denim sector. Softech has carved a niche for itself in the textile industry as a total automation solution provider.
A.T.E., a single window solution provider in the textile industry, has long years of experience and domain knowledge in textiles. This enables A.T.E. to give the right input to Softech to provide the right and most cost effective automation solution.
sIn the cut-throat world of textiles, upgrading through automation is the best and most economical option to stay competitive, with several benefits, including minimum investment, enhances machine performance and productivity, immediate ROI, hassle free operation, reduces operation time and reduces operational cost.
Softech has successfully carried out the following automation projects on different machines:
- Online PH/ORP monitor and control for indigo dyeing.
- POY automation upgrade on Rieter winders
- Automation and drive upgradation in West Point sizing machines
- Automation and drive upgradation of Morrison wet finishing denim ranges, M-Tec super finish machines, Tepa servo jigger and Barmag DTY machine.
After tying up with Softech, A.T.E. has already bagged following orders:
For further information:
- JCT Ltd., Phagwara: Change of drives, Siemens PLC upgradation from S5 to S7 and entire new panel for Monforts pad dry and Benninger pad steam range.
- Arvind Ltd., Ahmedabad: Monforts pad dry panel upgradation
- Premier Spg. & Wvg. Mills, Coimbatore: Sucker Muller sizing Siemens PLC upgradation from S5 to S7.
43 Dr. VB Gandhi Marg,
Kala Ghoda Fort,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400023