The Gaurs is focused on wet processing and finishing operations of the industry and is associated with the best known companies.
The Gaurs was conceptualised in 2010 by technocrat couple Mr & Mrs Gaur to bring in world-class textile processing technologies to India and to the southeast Asian countries like Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
The Gaurs started with a modest beginning of representing Richard Hough Ltd (United Kingdom). Today, company has grown and has earned the goodwill of their principals and customers alike. The Gaurs’ area of activity is wet processing and finishing and they offer products and services to industries such as textiles (wovens, knits, nonwovens, technical textiles), speciality papers, cold rolling mills, jute, automobile and films.
Today, the Gaurs represents:
- Richard Hough Ltd (UK): Inventors and world leaders in calender rolls and wet processing rolls technology, Richard Hough Ltd is capable of meeting diverse needs of its customers. Calender rolls are used for different kinds of finishes and embossing applications for textiles, jute and paper. Wet processing rolls are used for improved squeezing as well as for better pick up in processes like sizing, drying, padding, stentering, mercerising in textile and jute, wiping and oiling in cold rolling mills, films and automobile industry. The rolls are supplied to many world leading machinery manufacturers for their OEM requirements. The rolls are designed and manufactured to suit the operating conditions and customers expectations in normal and anti deflection designs. Richard Hough Ltd supplies new rolls and also refurbishes customer’s old used rolls.
- Parex Mather Ltd (UK): Parex Mather Ltd are inventors of singeing technology with latest patented Parex 5000 Burner technology. Parex Singe Machines can singe any type of fabric and in any combination – open width knits, wovens, nonwovens, rugs and carpets and technical textiles. The company can handle very difficult fabric with ease and even Lycra up to 10 per cent. Parex has the expertise to manufacture burners having working width up to 15 m with guaranteed even flame. The company’s knit singe can replace the age-old bio-wash and enzyme treatment process, ensuring RoI of less than one year.
- William Birch (Machinery) Ltd (UK): Birch is a known brand in providing process stitching machines for continuous processing of any types of fabrics such as knits, wovens, nonwovens, rugs and carpets, technical textiles and tyre cord fabric stitching lines. The company ensures that the stitch thickness is never more than the fabric thickness so that the customer gets perfect but stitch without fabric overlap. A perfect solution for stenters, mercerizers, calendars, printing and coating or laminating applications, the company can stitch any material from 50 GSM to 6,500 GSM.
- Tandematic Systems LLC, USA: Tandematic is a brand in itself for their product line that includes fabric storage systems (PLC controlled J boxes), fabric opening and web guiding machines, decurlers, close pinning systems, top gum application systems and off stenter edge trimming devices. All their products are patented and carry performance guarantee, and customers can easily calculate their payback periods which are less than a month. Tandematic products are known to ensure gentle fabric movements as per requirements without tensioning the fabric and with least energy consumption and very high operator safety standards.
- Consultex Systems (USA): Consultex Systems is a group company of Tandematic. Consultex specialises in rotary spray systems. These systems are patented and ensures perfect spray of liquids or chemicals across fabric or film width with controllable consistent moisture content and can replace the age-old technology of dipping the material in chemicals trays and then squeezing it with mangles, which is extremely ineffective due to increased and unwanted consumption of chemicals. Consultex systems can help to increase the customer’s speed of dryers, stenters, mercerizers, calendar machines, sanforizing machines, printing machines, coating machines, etc. leading to increased production without adding new machines. Consultex is known to offer solutions to customer’s problems besides marketing their of-the-shelf products.
- ATAC Makina (Turkey): Though only about 27 years-old, ATAC has earned its name world over for meeting the customers’ laboratory machines requirements. ATAC markets its standard machines and also designs and manufactures machine to suit customer’s specific requirements. The company provides laboratory version of all types of bulk production machines for fibre, yarn and fabric. Machines are available for dyeing, drying, padders, stenters, mercerizers, dryers, testing machines and custom equipment.
- GCM Group (Turkey): GCM Group is a well established and most respected manufacturer in Turkey for fabric lot preparation machines, inspection machines required during fabric processing and final inspection and packing machines. The company not only offers range of machines but also designs and supplies specific machines to customers for their specific requirements. Its automatic packing lines ensure touch-free operations from rolling to packing to sorting.
- Bombi Meccanica (Italy): It is a well known name for foam generators and coaters and processing machines for nonwoven industry. Its manufacturing range covers machines like different types thermo bonding ovens, lines for panels of wood fibres, guillotine cross cutters, longitudinal slitters, automatic pad stakers, end of line machines for felt, hot calenders for felts, lamination lines, continuous presses perforated drum ovens, conical roll compactors and continuous foam generators and knife coating heads and impregnation foam fulards.
The Gaurs are known to provide customised services wherein the products are modified to suit any specific requirement of its customers. The company offers technical services to its customers in the areas of identification, all pre-sales assistance for the desired product, erection and commissioning of its machines and systems and aftersales services to resolve any application or performance-related issues.
The Gaurs represent its principals for India, Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. They have been able to generate enough trust and confidence with its customers and are serving customers like Birla Group, Welspun, Arvind, Vardhman, Jindal Worldwide, Wilhelm Textiles, Loyal Textiles, SSM Processing Mills, Shah Amanat Shah, Partex Denim, Shasha Denim, ACS Textiles, Abed Textiles, Fakir Group, ATM Textiles, Lenzing Group, Behaestex, Panca Mitra, Pranata Jaya, APP Group, Sritex Group, Surya Zigzag, to name a few.
The company is focused on wet processing and finishing operations of the industry and are associated with the best known and technically-sound organisations, and are continuing its efforts to increase its products portfolio without compromising on brand value.