Search Result For
Result(s) found: 6997
Gujarat tops on logistics performance index
As an indicator of the efficiency of logistical services necessary for promoting exports and economic growth, Gujarat has been ranked the topmost performer on the logistics index chart among 22 States.
Pollution Board to set new norms for textile industry
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) will develop new standards and emission control norms for the textile industry to cater to the emerging ecological challenges and strengthen environmental compliance.
Govt to make technical textiles mandatory in defence, agri
The government may make the use of anti-hail nets to protect crops, chemical-protection suits for defence, and drapes, gowns, sanitary napkins and implants for medical use mandatory as it seeks to develop the potential of technical textiles and facilitate their public procurement.
Lanxess offers new system for surface coating
At this year’s All China Leather Exhibition (ACLE), which took place from September 3 to 5, 2019, in Shanghai, China, speciality chemicals company LANXESS presented a new system offering for functional coatings under the name Pellart.
Stratasys to raise ownership in Xaar 3D
Xaar has announced that Stratasys has entered into an agreement to purchase shares of Xaar 3D Ltd that will increase Stratasys’s stake in Xaar 3D from 15 to 45 per cent, with Xaar plc, through its fully owned subsidiary, Xaar 3D Holdings, having the remaining 55 per cent.
Textile films’ market growing at CAGR of 8.6%
According to Stratistics MRC, the global textile films market is accounted for $3.56 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.51 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.6 per cent.
Liverpool meet to dig for clarity on cotton
Joe Nicosia (Global Platform Head of Cotton at Louis Dreyfus Company), will make his return to the International Cotton Association’s (ICA) stage at its upcoming Liverpool 2019 Trade Event, which takes place this October.